Skip to content
- E. Marchetti, W.K., Juel, R.M., Langedijk, L. Bodenhagen and N. Krüger; The Penguin – on the boundary between pet and machine: An ecological perspective on the design of assistive robots for elderly care. Proceedings of the 21st International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction. Springer, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, HCI International 2019, Orlando, USA, 26/07/2019.
- K. Fischer, M. Jung, LC. Jensen and M. aus der Wieschen; Emotional Expression by Robots: When and Why. Proceedings of the International Conference on Human-Robot Interaction, Daegu, Korea.
- B.C. Weigelin, M. Mathiesen, Ch. Nielsen, K.Fischer, Kerstin and J. Nielsen;. Trust in Medical Human-Robot Interactions based on Kinesthetic Guidance. Ro-Man 2018, China.
- W.K. Juel, F. Haarslev, K. Fischer, E. Marchetti, D. Shaikh, P. Manoonpong, Ch. Hauch, L. Bodenhagen, N. Krüger; The SMOOTH Robot: Design for a Novel Modular Welfare Robot; “Workshop on Elderly Care Robotics – Technology and Ethics, WELCARO” at IROS 2018
- D. Shaikh, L. Bodenhagen, P. Manoonpong; Concurrent intramodal learning enhances multisensory responses of symmetric crossmodal learning in robotic audio-visual tracking; Cognitive Systems Research; 2018; vol. 54; pp. 138 – 153, doi: 10.1016/j.cogsys.2018.10.026
- A. Koller, T. Baumann, A. Köhn; DialogOS: Simple and extensible dialog modeling; In: Proceedings of Interspeech; Show and Tell Session; 2018
- N. Krüger, L. Bodenhagen, W. K. Juel; Robots for elderly care institutions; International Research Conference Robophilosophy 2018 / TRANSOR 2018
- F. Haarslev, D. Docherty, S.-D. Suvei, W. K. Juel, L. Bodenhagen, D. Shaikh, N. Krüger, P. Manoonpong; Towards Crossmodal Learning for Multimodal and Smooth Exogenous Spatial Attention Orientation in Human-Robot Interaction; Int. Conf. on Social Robotics (ICSR 2018); 2018
- B. C. Weigelin, M. Mathiesen, C. Nielsen, K. Fischer and J. Nielsen; Trust in Medical Human-Robot Interactions based on Kinesthetic Guidance; Ro-Man 2018, China.
- K. Fischer; When ‘transparent’ does not mean ‘explainable.’ Workshop on Explainable Robotic Systems; HRI’2018 Conference, March 5th; Chicago; 2018
- D. Shaikh, P. Manoonpong; A neuroplasticity-inspired neural circuit for acoustic navigation with obstacle avoidance that learns smooth motion paths; Neural Computing and Applications; pp. 1 – 17; doi: 10.1007/s00521-018-3845-y
- D. Shaikh, P. Manoonpong.; A Neural Circuit for Acoustic Navigation combining Heterosynaptic and Non-synaptic Plasticity that learns Stable Trajectories; 18th International Conference on Engineering Applications of Neural Networks (EANN 2017)
- D. Shaikh, P. Manoonpong, G. Tuxworth, L. Bodenhagen; Multisensory guidance of goal-oriented behaviour of legged robots; The 20th International Conference on Climbing and Walking Robots and Support Technologies for Mobile Machines (CLAWAR 2017). 2017 (accepted)
- L. Bodenhagen, K. Fischer, H.M. Weigelin; The Influence of Transparency and Adaptability on Trust in Human-Robot Medical Interactions; 2nd Workshopon Behavior Adaptation, Interaction and Learning for Assistive Robotics(BAILAR 2017) at the 26th IEEE International Symposium on Robot and Human Interactive Communication, RO-MAN 2017(accepted)
- L. C. Jensen, K. Fischer. SD. Suvei, L. Bodenhagen; Timing of Multimodal Robot Behaviors during Human-Robot Collaboration; 26th IEEE International Symposium on Robot and Human Interactive Communication, RO-MAN 2017